You are here
PHP Developer - Financial Services - HKD$30k-$40k
- Permanent Opening
- Multiple New Headcounts
About Our Client
A Regional Fintech company who are undergoing a strong growth with newly created headcounts.
You will build a wide range of applications that include an online foreign exchange (FX) trading platform, an API powering mobile apps, a back office system for managing trades, making payments, handling compliance events, and a market automation platform. On all teams they have both new and existing projects, meaning you won't be only writing code; you'll continue to maintain it, as will the rest of the team.
- 5 years of experience in Object Oriented PHP5 coding with proper design patterns
- At least one MVC framework (they currently use Zend, Symfony2, Silex and are open to other framework experience)
- Version control preferably distributed (e.g. GIT)
- Good working knowledge of the Linux CLI
- Domain driven design, SOA and Microservices, SOLID Principles or Message Queues
The Successful Applicant
- An ability to rapidly and effectively understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Proven skill in developing and managing maintainable code-bases
- Knowledge and experience of cross-browser issues
- Experience of working in an environment where products have to be delivered to specific time-scales
- Self-motivated with good organizational skills in order to work to challenging deadlines
- Experience of supporting, modifying and maintaining systems and code which was developed by others
What's on Offer
An excellent benefits package including annual performance-based bonus and health cover which includes dependants. Free breakfast on-site, annual leave 19 days and a relaxed dress code, plus much more!