You are here
- Opportunity to work in a top-tier I-bank
- Multinational environment and International work culture
About Our Client
Our client, a top-tier iBank with strong regional presence within the APAC region is looking for high-calibre Payroll Associate to join their Payroll team. You will get a chance to play a crucial role in processing payroll in the region which incluses Greater China, Singapore, SE Asia and Korea.
- Payroll Vendors handling across countries such as Singapore, Australia, US, Korea and Japan.
- Work very closely with outsourced payroll vendors
- Co-ordinate with treasury and AP team to ensure payment are processed on time
- Handle the accounting for payroll and reconciliation of payroll accounts
- Conduct researches to ensure accuracy and report change of regulation or law that may have a direct impact regarding payroll
- Deliver high quality of work within deadlines;
- Assist on any other Ad hoc tasks or projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or Human Resources Management
- Total of at least 2-4 years of regional Payroll and basic Accounting experience in MNC
- Candidates with previous experience in working for a sourcing payroll company or dealt with payroll vendors will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible and International culture
- 5 days work - work life balance