You are here
Paralegal - Investment Bank
- Good exposure
- Excellent level of responsibility
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading investment bank with a well-established presence in Asia. They offer a wide scope of services to clients including securities, M&A, private equity, asset management as well as private equity.
- Reviewing confidentiality and engagement agreements as well as other legal agreements with focus on Non-Disclosure Agreements;
- Conducting legal research on regulatory updates;
- Assisting Legal Counsels in drafting in-house legal documents;
- Liaise effectively with the business and its entities.
The Successful Applicant
- LLB or equivalent with at least 3 years experience at a leading law firm or financial institution
- Good legal research and drafting ability
- Comprehensive understanding and grasp of relevant laws and regulations
- Detail-oriented and comfortable with continuous paper work
- Good command of both Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) and English, especially in reading and writing.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a top-tier investment group, offering an opportunity to participate in a full range of legal matters across the Asia region. Rewarding environment and benefits offered to the right candidate.