You are here
Paralegal - Consulting Firm
- Attractive bonuses
- Encouraging, small team
About Our Client
Our Client is a leading business consultancy firm with multiple locations around the globe. With their new office recently established in Hong Kong, their services focus on providing solutions to the entrepreneurs seeking citizenship abroad.
- Assist in office activities, providing business consultancy and investment immigration.
- Perform legal research, draft contracts, sales and customer service to our clients.
- The candidate will be required to liaise with pre-existing clients from time-to-time and maintain good contact with them.
- Working in a small team, you will be working with internal colleagues from oversee offices in ensuring the success of the visa applications and provide status updates to the clients
The Successful Applicant
- Native English with exposure to English study or working environment overseas
- LLB degree with some legal experience
- A basic level of sales experience and client liaison skills
- Basic Mandarin speaking skills and Chinese typing skills are preferred
- Confidence and good presentation skills
What's on Offer
Excellent base salary with the potential of earning sizeable monthly bonuses, with a supportive working environment.