You are here
Overseas Operation Director, Leading Hospitality Group
- APAC scope
- Diversified working environment
About Our Client
Our client is the biggest hospitality management group in China, with high-end and economic hotel brands. It started to develop overseas business since 2013, with offices in Indonesia, Africa and Paris. It is now aggressively developing business in southern Asia.
As the Operation Director in headquarter, You will be responsible to plan, direct and coordinate all oversea projects' operations. You will be responsible for improving performance, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
Supported by Operation Managers in overseas regional offices, you will focus on:
- Ensure that all regional offices are operated in a cost effective and timely manner in alignment with specifications and quality requirements;
- Planning, organize and strategize ahead each IBU branches to ensure they performing well;
- Ensure all oversea hotels follow standards for each brand of Plateno Group;
- Ensure all oversea hotels meet or exceed budget as promised to the investors;
- Ensure all oversea hotels well equipped with proper hotel operating licenses;
- Provide support, back up and advice as needed to all oversea branch offices;
- Examine financial data/statements and utilize them to improve profitability;
The Successful Applicant
- Proven operation working experience in economic hotel;
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices;
- Preferred young talent with native English speaking.
- Flexibility to frequent overseas travel.
- Open to all nationality.
What's on Offer
- International exposure.
- Diversified working environment.