You are here
Overseas M&A VP - Nasdaq Listed TMT Company
- Nasdaq Listed TMT Company
- Flexible in working location
About Our Client
Listed in NASDAQ, our client was founded in 2005 and is headquartered in Guangzhou. It operates an online social platform in China, which enables users to engage in live interactions online; and provides access to user-created online social activities groups.
1. Work with M&A team on M&A/strategic alternative idea generation and pitches, corporate finance opportunities
2. Leading teams of Associates and Analysts in executing the merge and acquisition activities, as well as the creation and preparation of presentation and pitch materials; mentoring, coaching and assisting in the development of Associates and Analysts in the M&A Group.
3. Leading cross-functional teams in developing acquisition business case analyses and executing and integrating transactions (e.g. Legal, Finance, HR, Marketing)
4. Developing key relationships with external parties (e.g. investment bankers and strategically relevant companies) to bring knowledge of market trends and companies to bear on strategic discussions
The Successful Applicant
1. MBA from a top tier school
2. 5 years total work experience including a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in Tier 1 investment banking;
3. Direct experience in leading M&A negotiation, execution and integration
Superior skills in strategic and financial analysis as well as strong communication and presentation skills
4. Demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional teams;
5. Fluency in English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Flexible working location, package is negotiable.