You are here
Organization Development Manager - Global MNC
- Urgent Requirement
- Leading Global MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a global player in Asia Pacific and now seeks an Organization Development Manager based in Hong Kong to manage the Human Resources activities across Asia Pacific. A market leader in consumer products, with a growing business in the region.
- HR Advisory - Provide HR advice on relevant awards and legislation's and ensure all HR matters are managed in line with company policy, and individual country laws.
- Organization Development - Design and lead the implementation of organization development initiatives.
- HR Strategy and Project - Lead HR projects and design and implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Employee Life cycle - Induction/on-boarding, reviews, terminations.
- Training and Development - Facilitate training for business compliance and development programs. Develop, coordinate and maintain the HR training schedule in line with set principles.
- Compensation and Benefits - Manage payroll, compensation design and collaborate with external vendors for company benefit packages.
The Successful Applicant
- 6+ years HR experience, with at least 3 years working in a regional capacity.
- Exhibits professionalism and integrity with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills.
- Strong focus on delivery. Must have outstanding implementation skills, an ability to take tactically creative approaches to ensuring accomplishment of objectives.
- Strong team player with the ability to drill down on important issues and be directly involved in day-to-day execution.
- Ability to manage own time effectively, work independently, and take accountability for actions while still maintaining a collaborative team environment.
- High energy level and passion; ability to work effectively and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Creative problem-solving skills and proven track record of gaining confidence, respect, and trust from all levels of management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as a high attention to detail.
- Fluent verbal and written English and Cantonese language skills.
What's on Offer
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities as the business expands its presence across Asia Pacific.