You are here
Oracle ERP Consultant - 26k
- Highly-diversified environment
- Foreseeable career prospect
About Our Client
Our client is a stable corporate with highly-diversified and comprehensive business across the region, which is currently looking for a new hire.
The caliber they are looking for now should be able to cope with the fast-paced expansion of their company. Knowledge on Oracle financial systems, Hyperion, JD Edwards, E-Business Suite or other relevant financial systems is highly preferable for this role.
- Coordinate with vendor on the system development requirements
- Modify, enhance, configure the system and conduct some UAT testing after system development by external partners
- Gather user requirements to perform basic analysis and to assist in project implementation cycle
- Work closely with the business users and developers to create sustainable solutions to the corresponding department
- Perform trouble-shoot regularly and provide preliminary user support and training
- Conduct project management and other tasks both within and out of the team in terms of system creation, documentations, testing conduction and software configuration
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance Management or other related disciplines
- Experience involving in ERP/ financial systems project implementation
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese are must
- Experience in Oracle Hyperion , JD Edwards, E-Business Suite or other financial systems is highly preferred
- Master in knowledge of financial element planning, like accounting and budgeting etc.
- Occasional travelling might be expected
What's on Offer
A very competitive remuneration package with outstanding fringe benefits will be offered to the right caliber. This will be a great opportunity for you to further advance your career!