You are here
Operations Director (9 months non-renewable contract)
- Exciting opportunity to join the Risk and Regulatory Control team
- Hands on experience in risk and controls projects
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest international banks with more than 2,000 employees in Hong Kong. With a global presence and international exposure, they are now looking for a Director to join their Operations (Risk and Compliance) team.
Managing Operations Regulatory in the Asia region, you will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting to the bank's global stakeholders to ensure consistency for regional execution of regulatory reporting
- Present and report to senior management on regulatory reporting risks
- Initiating risk initiatives and remediation plan to global management.
- Providing coverage for multiple departments such as Operations, Compliance, Finance, Technology and Data and Operations Risk.
- Overseeing the change of regulatory rules with Legal and Compliance Team
- Overseeing risk management on regulatory inspection and internal & external audits
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Have a minimum of 5 years of Banking / consultancy / audit experience.
- Familiar with banking and financial regulations in Asia Markets.
- Work experience in regulatory reporting and risk control is preferred.
- Excellent writing skills, in particular writing operational or regulatory-related procedures.
- Immediately available
- Exceptional communication skills to lead senior management meetings across different departments, region and time zones.
- Detail-minded and analytical, with excellent time management skills to meet tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English is a must. Mastery in spoken Japanese and Mandarin will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to lead and manage senior level positions in one of the largest banks.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered for the potential candidate.