You are here
Operationl Risk VP - 80-100k - (6 mths contract temp to perm)
- Challenging opportunity to oversee APAC
- Report to major stakeholders on Compliance
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest international banks and is now looking for a Vice President to join their Compliance team.
Managing operational risks in the Asia-Pacific region, you will be responsible for the following:
- Reporting to the bank's stakeholders to advice on risk and regulatory compliance issues
- Review new business initiatives from a risk management and regulatory perspective
- Identify and monitor risks and business practice including trade error reporting. Investigate
- Liaise with the bank's industry partners and regulators to ensure an open and constructive communication.
- Manage, develop and provide quality training to team members
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Have a minimum of 7 years of experience in operational risks, preferably in either a bank or a regulatory body.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Economics
- Familiar with risks, regulatory and compliance monitoring activities
- Detail-minded, analytical team player and a fast learner.
- Excellent written and spoken English is a must. Mastery in spoken Mandarin will be an advantage.
- Immediately available
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to lead and manage Asia-Pacific Region equity compliance in one of the largest banks.