You are here
Operational Risk (6 months contract)
- Operational Risk/ Internal Audit position
- Extendable contract, potential temp to perm
About Our Client
Our client is an European bank with private banking and corporate banking business operating in Hong Kong. They are looking for an Operational Risk Officer to join their ORM team, with potentials of extension and perm conversion.
Reporting to the manager of the Operatonal Risk Management (ORM) team, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting and assessing the Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA) process
- Conducting database analysis
- Generating operational risk related reports
- Engage in ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
To be qualified for this position, you will have the following:
- 2 years of experience in relevant area, such as Operational Risk, Business Risk, Audit etc.
- Familiar with the Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA) process
- Excellent Excel skills - in data analysis and manipulation in Business Objects
- Flexible, proactive personality with great communication skills
What's on Offer
Potential temp to perm opportunity.
Attractive salary package will be offered to the candidate.