You are here
Operation Manager (Serviced Office) - Prestigious Family Office
- New Service Office w/ good prospects
- Operational position
About Our Client
Our client is a longstanding family office with a lot of property investments in both Hong Kong and Overseas. They are well known for their friendly working environment and openness.
The primary responsibility for this role is to oversee the day to day operations for a urban service office based in a prime Grade A commercial Building. You will draft budget and timelines, negotiate leasing terms and propose a sound business plan. You will also be involved in the development of standard operating procedures and lead a team in handling matters such as recruitment and training. You will maintain an excellent relationship with the tenants and ensure that long term strategies for the group can be achieved.
The Successful Applicant
- 8-10 years of experience in the property management/ facility management/ service office/ service apartment field
- Corporate presentation with lots of energy and passion
- Must speak very fluent English, preferably with Cantonese and Mandarin
- Detailed minded
- Immediate Availability is preferred
What's on Offer
This is an excellent chance for someone that is looking for a stable career within a well established family office with friendly colleagues.