You are here
Operation Manager - Luxury Retail
- International market leader in luxury retail
- Excellent opportunities and career growth
About Our Client
Our client is an international luxury brand that specialises in fashion, leather goods, watch & jewellery. They are now looking for an individual who is experienced in store operations of luxury retail industry and lead their team at the store as Operation Manager.
- Oversee operation of the store and monitor the energetic operation team
- Coordinate with the store management team for the execution of action plan to improve sales performance, productivity and customer services of the staffs
- Prepare operational analysis, performance evaluations and reports
- Effective allocation of manpower and stock control to achieve the best result
- Responsible for inventory control and retail operations
- Ensure management appraisals are completed annual and take responsibility for personal and professional development
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years' solid store operations or supervision experience in the retail industry
- Mature and organised mindset
- Attention to details with good analytical skills and is numerically sensitive
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering competitive salary package along with excellent employee benefit to successful candidate.