You are here
Operation Director / Associate Director - Credit Card
- International exposure
- Leading Chinese commerical banking
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Chinese commercial banking corporation and it offers a broad range of financial services including personal and corporate banking, asset management, wealth management, broker-dealer and advisory services, issuance services, and treasury services.
Its credit card business has already reached out over 27 million cards issued and correspondent bank partnerships with 1,687 bank headquarters and their branches in more than 128 countries and regions. It is the first financial institution to establish the strategic cooperation of multi-channel and multi-application e-payment with China UnionPay and Apple Pay.
Report to Chief Operation Office, you will be leading a sizable team and responsible to
1. Manage of P&L and key business drivers, including new customer growth, issuing sales growth & market share penetration;
2. Review, formulate and execute product strategies to grow market share & enhance profitability of credit card business;
3. Deliver sharp differentiated value propositions, keeping ahead of the competition, and aligning to global/regional guidelines & framework;
4. Adopting global standards that enable local empowerment and explore and realize product feature/process improvement;
5. Manage/Drive execution of product programs/ campaigns, working closely with Marketing, E-business, Legal, Compliance & Decision management;
6. Run business in control with laws, regulations and our own policies to protect the brand and the franchise;
7. Manage a team of Lifestyle relationship managers and ensure delivery of a remarkable client experience to ultima customers.
The Successful Applicant
1. University graduate preferably in finance, statistics, or related disciplines
2. At least 7 years of experience in the financial industry with at least 3 years in relevant card/banking product experience;
3. Strong understanding of unsecured lending drivers, products and functions specifically P&L management;
4. Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese;
5. Good communication & presentation skills;
6. Proactive and adopt to dynamic environment;
7. Creative, highly organized, good team player and with strong initiatives.
What's on Offer
Headquartered role. International exposure.