You are here
This position is now filled
Online solutions analyst (9 months contract)
- Directly report to the bank's Global Team
- Establish a global e-platform for clients
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing and listed, global bank. Rapidly expanding at the moment, they are now looking for a Online solutions analyst to join their team.
Developing the bank's new e-client platforms, you will be responsible for the following:
- Report to global teams and programmers to design a new online platform for the management of financial products
- Launch and introduce the online solution while managing risks and effects on core business
- Provide a seamless experience to clients while migrating them to the new online solution
- Ensure that the online solutions proposed meets KPIs, targets and expectations
- Streamline, review, enhance and optimize the online platform while keep all costs in check and ensuring that it meets with all global regulatory requirements
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Have a minimum of +10 years of Banking / finance experience
- In-depth knowledge of investment products, systems, platforms, distribution channels
- Familiar with Client-RM experience, risk / regulatory compliance standards, competitor's products, market positions, practices and systems.
- Sound knowledge of global / regional project management experience is a must
To apply, please click on the apply button and submit your CV in word format.
Please do not apply through linkedin.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work in one of the largest banks.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered for the potential candidate.