You are here
Nomine Services Officer - Chinese Bank
- Work Life Balance
- Competitive Salary Package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest banks in mainland China. Due to rapid expansion in Hong Kong and global market, they are now seeking for a high caliber to join their back office team in Hong Kong.
* Ensure all daily activities are completed and signed off including client service enquiry resolution, cash and stock break management as well as event management
* Prepare all instructions within custodian deadline time, funding or system cut-off time
* Assist to reconcile outstanding items as guided by the supervisors.
* Solve problem for clients in settlement issues
* Handle settlements for local market
* Prepare voucher for cash posting and clients' reporting for pending, failed and settled trades
* Report exception and irregularities promptly for management awareness
* Assist in UAT and other tasks as assigned
The Successful Applicant
* Familiar with the operations of CCASS;
* Good experience in settlement operations preferably from local market
* Proficient in MS Office Application;
* Proactive and analytical with good work initiatives;
* Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with ability to work in fast paced & high demanding environment
What's on Offer
Successful candidate enjoys the opportunity to work in a renowned financial institution with excellent salary and benefits package and internal upward mobility.