You are here
Network Manager/ Architect
- A strategic and architectural role
- Westernize and multinational environment
About Our Client
Our client is an international transportation company who is headquartering in Hong Kong. They are now searching for a Network Manager for their group IT infrastructure team. Report to Group IT Infrastructure Manager and you will work very closely with the group's system infrastructure team, security team and external vendors.
As a Network Manager and an individual subject-matter-expert (SME), your role will focus on the architectural and strategic level responsibilities within network area -
- Perform network design, capacity & resources planning, and propose network/ security improvement strategies at times
- Formulate and maintain network monitoring practice, HA/ DR/ BCP strategies, and to document the network/ security configurations and settings
- Act as the internal key escalation point on network issues
- Lead and liaise with external vendors to perform routine equipment maintenance, e.g. change/ patches deployment, hardware replacement, and etc.
- Collaborate with IT security and systems infrastructure team on projects and system fine-tuning, and to ensure the network infrastructure is align with the security and technical standards mandated by the firm, and where applicable the supplier or industrial standard (e.g. ISO, PCI, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in IT/ Computer Science/ relative disciplines
- Holders of any network/ security certifications is highly regarded (CCNP, CISSP, CCIE, etc.)
- With a minimum 8 years of relevant experience in networking
- Detail minded and risk averse
- Track record in project management/ delivery
- Team player with good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good communication skills in both English
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an attractive package and career development opportunities within the enterprise.