You are here
Named Company Secretary - Fortune Global 500 Group
Hong Kong Island
- Fortune Global 500
- Named Company Secretary cum Legal
About Our Client
A very large and well-known conglomerate group that has a global presence and businesses across multiple industries, the group is part of the Fortune Global 500 list.
- Responsible for working closely with the legal team, and advising top management and board members on relevant compliance and corporate governance issues.
- Organizing and taking part in board meetings, AGMs, and meetings with business partners and external professionals.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of meeting minutes, annual and interim reports, announcements, and circulars.
- Managing all routine company secretarial matters, ensuring strict compliance and corporate governance.
- Working with lawyers and other stakeholders on corporate transactions and projects, including but not limited to joint ventures, mergers, acquisitions, and IPO.
- Keeping abreast of the latest compliance and regulatory requirements and informing relevant teams in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree holder from a reputable institution, ideally in business, finance, or law.
- 10 - 15 years of experience in the company secretarial field, experience in law or finance are also considered.
- Qualified member of the HKICS/ICSA or equivalent, qualified Hong Kong solicitors will be considered highly favourably.
- Willing to face challenges and take on extra responsibilities when required, have a growth and development mindset and is always looking for new ways to improve governance or processes.
- Highly fluent in spoken and written English and Mandarin.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and is very comfortable working with senior management and board members.
- Willing to travel infrequently and willing to work long hours when required.
What's on Offer
- An extremely exciting platform for growth and development, this is a huge international business with upcoming transactions and potential IPOs in the pipeline.
- A competitive salary based on experience and suitability, with upside in the form of bonus or equities.
- Be part of a great company whose business will have a real impact on the world.