You are here
This position is now filled
Merchandising Coordinator- E commerce
- Excellent Career Progression
- Good Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading nationwide retailer celebrated for their superb digital and physical shopping experiences to serve global customers. Their product categories are broad, ranges from health & beauty, home and lifestyle products to fashion apparel and accessories. Due to their rapid market expansion in Asia, an exciting opportunity has now arisen for a proactive candidate to join their Merchandising Team to further support their online retail business.
- Reporting to the Manager, you will work closely with merchandisers and suppliers to ensure all sample and merchandise information are sufficient and correct before uploading the item to the online platform.
- Your duties will include sample handling, product information and photography content review as well as maintaining a high level of accuracy in regards to information of merchandise
- Your will ensure that all components of the product sampling, coordination and loading process adhere to the brand standards, guidelines and SOP internally.
- Work as a team to ensure deadlines are met and loading process is according to schedule and plan
The Successful Applicant
- Must have 2 to 3 years of working experience in Retail Merchandising or Online Merchandising
- Diploma qualification is mandatory with preferences for those who major in Marketing/E-Commerce, Business or Communications discipline; degree holders will be at an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal skills along with strong communication is required
- Proven ability to work in fast paced and dynamic environment along with a flexible personality is essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office along with fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English is imperative
What's on Offer
- On Job Training
- Well Team Structure
- Excellent Growing Opportunity
- Up to HKD22000