You are here
Media Relations Manager- Native English
- Excellent Exposure
- Attractive Opportunity
About Our Client
One of the most innovative company to support the key businesses of Investment Banks. Our client's platform provides a consistent management framework across Equity Capital Markets, Fixed Income, Investment Banking and Sales, Trading & Research.
- The media team handles clients relationships with both online & offline press. They also manage the company's Public Relations strategy in Asia and work with client's Corporate Communications teams.
- They take requests and provide relevant reports to the media, highlighting trends and banking performance. They also work with journalists to create stories and content.
- The Media team works closely with the Head of Marketing and other marketing team members via PR, such as press releases, events/conferences, interviews etc.
- The Media Relations Manager is involved in raising the brand awareness through all media channels.
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent standard of spoken and written English
- Experience working with media
- Worked in a client facing position
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Understanding of financial markets
- Presented in front of groups
- Experience in Public Relations is desirable
- An understanding of how businesses operate and make decisions
- Strong interest in financial markets
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Excellent time management
- Excellent presentation skills
- PC literate with excellent MS office skills
- Ability to contribute to meetings effectively
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
What's on Offer
Excellent exposure and attractive package