You are here
- International Exposure
- Dynamic work environment
About Our Client
The company is one of the world's largest intimate apparel companies with 20,000 employees over the world. They are now looking for a talented Marketing Manager to join the Hong Kong office.
- Supporting Marketing Director with strategy and execution through full understanding of the brand and its target market
- Sourcing new opportunities to develop the brand across all channels
- Formulate Marketing/brand strategies
- Implement marketing initiatives, including strategic partnerships and collaborations that drive brand awareness and sales
- Coordinate social media content and calendar across all platforms
- To critically evaluate and control budget spent and ensure it is spent in the most efficient and effective way.
- Managing and developing a team and their duties on a daily basis
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree holder in Business, Marketing or related discipline
- At least 6 years of working experience in a Marketing role working for an international company focused on apparel retail/wholesale brand preferably in woman's lingerie would be an advantage
- Good Knowledge of wholesale and retail markets in Europe/US/Asia
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, organizational and written communication skills
- A proven marketer with experience in implementing global marketing strategies.
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in English
What's on Offer
As an internationally operating company, the company offers the right candidate an opportunity to work in a dynamic team within an international environment.