You are here
Marketing Manager (Senior Position)
- Consumer Insight
- Business Strategy
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established international conglomerate in the travel & tourism industry
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for leading the organization's go-to-market strategy for the China market. You will work closely with market intelligence teams to strategize and identify key learnings that will facilitate the overall market activation of target segments in China.
The list of responsibilities include ...
- Identify key market potential and plan & implement relevant marketing strategies that will target specific target consumers
- Develop annual marketing plan and measure campaign effective and advise on relevant adjustments or enhancements
- Work closely with various teams within the organization and identify areas for further business growth and needs
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 8 years of in Consumer marketing, consumer insight or product marketing
- China experience or exposure to China market is a must
- Strong strategic and analytical mindset. Comfortable with working with mass amounts of data
- Ability to lead a small team and motivate them to achieve business goals
- Excellent stakeholder management abilities
- Excellent communication in Mandarin, English and Cantonese (Written and Spoken)
What's on Offer
This is a senior opportunity within the organization and a great opportunity for regional career progression!