You are here
Marketing Manager - Public Relations
- Financial services
- Diverse and stable culture
About Our Client
One of the world's largest and most diversified global financial services organisations. It is the group's flagship company in the Asia region. They are now inviting dynamic and highly motivated individuals to join and grow with us.
- Responsible for marketing and corporate communications activities, including copy-writing, publication of marketing materials and corporate literature;
- Organise and execute marketing events and campaigns to achieve the objectives set under the company's marketing strategies;
- Handle PR and media relations and enquiries
- Assist in organising customer and corporate events, managing the event logistics and attendance;
- Report to AVP Marketing & communications with a team of 1 to 2 officers
The Successful Applicant
- University degree preferably in journalism, marketing or business, with 10 years working experience;
- Insurance & Financial Services experience is a plus, but we can explore other industries.
- This manager needs to be able to manage a team but also to be quite hands-on.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English, and with strong presentation skills;
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
What's on Offer
Stable and supportive environment. Attractive salary and benefit with opportunity to grow in the company.