You are here
Marketing Manager - Prestige Segment
- Excellent Progression
- Good Exposure
About Our Client
Our client is dedicated to serve the most prestige segment within their business group. They provides selected customers with an exclusive first-class experience. Invited members are offered a wide range of tailor-made one-stop solutions to meet their needs, whether at home or on the move. This prestige service is facilitated by a dedicated relationship account management team working with customer support and service teams.
A market leader in multi-level sales and customer service in the integrated technology consumer industry. The Group's innovative application of new technologies has given rise to modern lifestyle-enhancing services. As an important part of our business expansion plan, they are now looking for energetic and high-caliber candidates.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with major in Marketing, Business Studies, Communications or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8-year relevant marketing working experience. Preferably gained in Telecommunications, Banking, Insurance, and IT&T industries. CRM knowledge would be a plus. Right candidate with less working experience could be considered as Assistant Manager.
- Possess strong ownership. Excellent analytical, presentation, interpersonal and communications skills. Good at numbers. Team player
- Able to manage multi-tasks in a dynamic and growing team
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office software, especially PowerPoint and Excel
What's on Offer
Attractive package and benefit. Opportunity for a growing career.