You are here
Marketing Manager - Events
- Attractive Package
- Good Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client has more than 800 locations in 29 countries, focusing on direct sales and marketing companies in the world.
- Develop territory, market penetration and sales execution strategies to consistently attain and exceed goal.
- Oversee all aspects of event management and production.
- Work with sales network to meet event sites targets.
- Prepare presentations and proposals for new partners and suppliers.
- Plans and work with relevant teams to deliver against targets and possible accurate forecasting for each event / products.
- Ensure expenditure is in line with budget and best value is achieved for all marketing events.
- Point of contact for all customer services issues - with site owners and event organisers and internally.
- Facilitate and support customer service training for sales networks.
- Responsible for generating daily/weekly reports for sales offices and management team.
- Identify and recommend business development opportunities in the assigned territory
- Work on ad-hoc projects when required and directed by the General Manager.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a managerial capacity of events related industry.
- Excellent command of English language (verbal and written).
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation and organizational skills.
What's on Offer
Attractive package and good exposure