You are here
- Strategic Brand Marketing role
- Management of 20 staffs
About Our Client
Our client is well-known mid-sized retail brand in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a creative Marketing Director to assist them in reaching out to a younger population and to launch a high-end category.
Reporting into the CEO, you will be in charge of managing a team of 20 staffs in the fields of marketing and visual merchandising. Your responsibilities will be: to
- Develop marketing plan of the brand
- Analyze business trend and consumer insight for brand equity improvement
- Review integrated marketing tactics plans and develop overall marketing mix strategies (TV, Print, digital, VM, consumer event etc) to ensure competitive advantage
- Plan and monitor annual marketing budget for all advertising and communication programs
- Conduct market research to gain consumer insight for effective advertising and media planning
- Drive PR initiatives and enhance the public awareness of the brands
- lead the merchandizing department to develop yearly category focus and marketing programs
- Develop new store design and visual merchandizing tools with guide book for comprehensive roll out
- Launch new private label brands and products with P&L management
The Successful Applicant
- University degree plus at least 10 years marketing/branding experience within FMCG or retail industry
- Experience working for a highly-regarded brand is a MUST
- Agency background will be consider as a strong advantage
- Creativity, Versatility and ability to challenge status quo.
- Fluency in Cantonese and English
What's on Offer
The role is perfect for a creative brand marketing manager from a large MNC who would like to step up to its first Director role. The job offers room for creativity!