You are here
Marketing Director - Travel Retail
Well-established travel retail company
Aggressive expansion in Hong Kong
About Our Client
The Shilla Duty Free is a progressive and fast growing travel retailer who have built a strong following through their merchandise offering across brands in fashion, jewellery, cosmetics, perfumes and watches. Their first store was opened in Seoul, Korea in 1985 and more recently they have significantly expanded their international division, across Singapore, Thailand and now Hong Kong. They will launch their Hong Kong stores across beauty and fashion at HK International Airport in December and have just commenced hiring for their core leadership team to join between June to August.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you are responsible for all marketing related activities within the company.
- Lead and manage the marketing function includes E-commerce, M-commerce, Corporate and Retail Marketing
- Formulate, establish and execute marketing calendar and loyalty programs
- Work closely with HQ, Travel Agent Group and Airport Authorities to maximise marketing opportunity
- Be accountable for P&L, budget planning and allocation
- Act as a key role to build and coach the marketing team
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant must have relevant experience in marketing preferably in a Beauty, FMCG or travel retail environment.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant marketing experience
- Solid digital marketing knowledge and good sense of PRC customer segmentation
- Good judgement, mature business acumen and result-oriented
- Team player and strong leadership skills
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the set-up of this company in Hong Kong. The Shilla Duty Free prides itself on passion, expertise and 'making it happen'. Be part of the project.
Please connect with the contacts and job references above. All direct and third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page for consideration.