You are here
Marketing Communications Manager - Hospitality (Team lead)
About Our Client
Our client is a well-recognized hospitality group
- Act as the key person in charge of marketing communications. This includes but is not limited to media relations, campaign promotions, social media, advertising, branding and digital marketing.
- Plan, implement and execute all marketing related activities to increase brand awareness and exposure.
- Work closely with regional sales & marketing teams to identify key branding and marketing needs for each specific property.
- Handle all crisis management related matters
- Conduct media planning activities across the region to enhance brand identity and awareness
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of experience in branding, corporate marketing and marketing communications in the hospitality or service industry
- Experienced in corporate marketing and branding with sound knowledge on digital marketing
- Regional exposure will be considered an advantage although those without will also be considered
- Able to work independently
- Exposure to luxury industry is considered an advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written Cantonese, English and Mandarin
What's on Offer
An exciting regional opportunity with good exposure and competitive remuneration package