You are here
Marketing Analyst - Building materials distributor
- Dynamic working environment
- Stable Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's largest construction materials processing and distribution company in APAC. With over 50 years in the business, their major focus group are in the infrastructure and property market. Providing world class services to their client via constant development of new building materials refinements technologies, they are now looking to invite a marketing analyst with a key goal to explore new business potential in the said market in Hong Kong.
Reporting to the marketing manager, you will be accountable for:
- Analysing existing market with a goal to understand current construction trends.
- Formulating cost effective business solutions for each market segments.
- Collect relevant data related to customer demographics, needs, suitability and purchasing habits that might will influences company's business plan.
- Evaluate product and service performances.
- Consolidate raw data for internal and external usage, i.e. spreadsheets, graphs or PowerPoints.
- Provide active advise to management via the illustration of data and written recommendations.
- Execute marketing plans and ad hoc task assigned by management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidates should be a degree holder in marketing or related disciplines, with a least 5 years of relevant marketing experience in the building construction service. You should have an existing healthy relationship with engineering consultants, contractors, developers and architects in Hong Kong. You shall carry an independent, passionate and mature character with strong presentation and interpersonal skills. Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is essential.
What's on Offer
The successful candidates will be able to enjoy an expansive career platform with attractive salary package.