You are here
Market Making Developer - C++ Linux - International Bank
- Permanent Position
- New Headcount
About Our Client
A market leading Investment Bank which is undergoing strong growth here in Hong Kong.
It will involve working closely with the Warrants and Listed Options trading desks and developing software solutions to improve and expand the technology platform. You will be expected to be involved in development delivery across all markets in Asia where AMM is used and work will include improving trading performance in existing markets (by algorithm optimization and/or performance tuning) as well as delivery to multiple new markets across the region.
You will have an in-depth understanding of real-time exchange trading systems and hands-on development experience (C++/C#). Ideally you will have prior experience of building Market Making technology for Asia Equity Derivative markets (Warrants, CBBCs, Index Options, Stock Options, Futures etc).
- Develop, test, design, manage and support high quality systems
- Build strong relationships with business users through understanding the challenges that they face, then build systems that will allow them to overcome them
- Maintain a strong focus on quality
- Be willing and able to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Remain open and alert to new technology opportunities
The Successful Applicant
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or Engineering
- Experience developing latency sensitive software
- Proficient in C++ and development in Linux environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills in a high-pressure environment
- Knowledge of application architecture and design
- Experience working with trading desks and derivatives product knowledge
- Strong client relationship skills with a strong customer service-oriented attitude
- A passion for learning new technologies outside of work
- Fluent written and spoken English
What's on Offer
Fantastic salary package, great employee benefits, and many more. Please apply for more details.