You are here
Manager, Risk & Compliance, Retail Banking & Wealth Management
- Excellent opportunity to oversee risk and compliance in a global bank
- Fast-track your career in regulatory reporting by acquiring hands-on experience
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned and listed investment bank. They are now looking for a Manager to join their Risk & Compliance Department.
Working at the bank's front office, you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the bank's wealth management projects for retail banking while assuring that all processes are in line with the most updated regulatory reporting requirements.
- Oversee the process and performance of the bank's Anti-Money Laundering projects, alongside a team of venders and mystery shoppers
- Foster good and healthy relationship between the bank and its external venders
- Managing a team in conducting background searches to ensure that the quality is up to par with the bank's standards
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role, you will have the following qualifications:
- Has obtained a relevant Bachelor Degree in Banking and Finance
- In-depth understanding of local regulatory requirements on AML, CDD and KYC is a must
- Familiar with project management, account openings and annual reviews of any regulatory reporting processes.
- Experienced in leading compliance teams and training conducted to different departments.
- Good written and spoken English. Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work in one of the largest banks.
Attractive Salary Package will be offered for the potential candidate