You are here
Manager, Regional HR Shared Services
- Regional Role
- Newly Created Leadership Opportunity
About Our Client
A global law firm, our client is one of the leading full-service international law firms with an established presence in Hong Kong and Regional offices throughout the Asia Pacific Region.
Reporting directly to the Regional Head of HR, the selected candidate will be reasonable for the operational oversight of the Regional HR Shared Service function. Leading a team of HR Administrators, this role will partner with senior leadership to ensure an efficient and effective HR administration service across Asia Pacific. The shared services time will manage the day to day HR operational processes across all HR functions, including payroll, benefits, recruitment, benefits, learning & development, knowledge management amongst other HR generalist and administrative responsibilities.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Serve as the Regional leader for the HR Shared Services function, overseeing and leading the Regional HR Administration team
- Provide guidance and to assist HR business partners, employees and managers in resolving HR data, system, process or policy related issues
- Responsible for the operational effectiveness of the Regional HR Services team
- Respond to requests and escalated inquiries in a timely manner and in accordance with established service level agreements
- Manage the migration of HR processes from Global to Regional HR teams to ensure overall consistency
- Assist in any HR related projects or initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of HR related experience, knowledge of HR processes and procedures within a shared service environment or equivalent
- Experience in process optimisation to meet targeted business objectives and goals
- People-oriented with strong relationship management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven leadership experience managing an HR team (ideally a shared services function), strong leadership and facilitation ability
- Analytical and problem solving ability, independent thinking, decision-making and organisational skills
- Excellent communications skills in both English and Chinese (preferred)
- Immediately Available Candidates Preferred
What's on Offer
An exciting newly created role within a global legal practice, the selected candidate will take a lead role to manage and improve the firm wide performance and HR service delivery initiatives across APAC.