You are here
Manager, Product Marketing & Communications
- A highly-regarded brand in Hong Kong
- Fun and dynamic team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest insurance company worldwide and one of the leader in Hong Kong. Due to significant growth, they are looking for a Manager to look after their Product Marketing & Communications.
- You will be responsible for product marketing and product advertising.
- You will be responsible for developing various above-the-line and below-the-line marketing materials including product brochures, product collaterals, leaflets, advertorials, product ads (print and online) and product website content, from concept development, copywriting to production.
- You will also be responsible for developing a strategy for effective management of PR activities and crisis issues.
- You will undertake the day to day management of any outsourced PR activity and resource.
The Successful Applicant
- Exceptional Traditional Chinese writing skill - Strong interest in writing with excellent and sophisticated oral and writing skills in both English and Traditional Chinese is a prerequisite for all applicants. Business writing samples in English and Traditional Chinese are required. Interview will include a written test of business writing skills on an insurance topic.
- Degree in Marketing/ Communications/ Business/ Journalism/ Translation or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience with experience in the financial services/insurance preferred
- Experience in publications, English journalism or copywriting would be an advantage
- Insurance product knowledge is preferred; however a broad/ general understanding of the insurance industry or financial services industry is required. (Candidates from insurance marketing, financial services marketing, credit card marketing, asset management marketing, banking marketing will be highly considered.)
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Strong multi-tasking, critical thinking, problem solving and project planning skills. Able to work independently and prioritize tasks. Ability to drive results in a fast-paced, often changing environment and progress multiple priorities in parallel to meet deadlines.
What's on Offer
This role would suit team player who is positive, results-driven and enjoys working in a high-energy, fun, fast-paced team, focused on building the future of the group through innovative marketing, branding and communications.