You are here
Manager Marketing & Communication
- Global role
- Fast-growing MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a global privately-owned company operating in the electronic products industry. Due to an internal promotion, they are looking for a Manager Marketing & Communications to look after a team of 4 designers.
Reporting to the CEO and managing a team of 4 designers, the Manager Marketing & Communications is responsible for developing and executing integrated marketing communications programs and campaigns that support the overall group's marketing. Activities include web description, social media, communication strategies, packaging, manuals and advertising, as well as other activities defined by the global team and others involved in overall process and deliverables. The MarCom Manager will collaborate with field sales and sector marketing leads to develop optimal media, advertising and delivery methods to reach our core customer base.
The Successful Applicant
- 5+ years marketing & communications experience in a consumer products Multinational Company, ideally in the appliances business.
- Regional or Global exposure is a must.
- Be an excellent communicator
- High sensitivity to detail - identify spelling errors, layout inconsistencies, punctuation and detailed content errors.
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Think creatively & able to conduct design of all communications
- Excellent & superior English writing - other languages such as French, Chinese, German also beneficial
- MS Office and especially MS PowerPoint.
- Design software such as Ai will be an advantage
- Photography, Video editing and production skills an advantage
What's on Offer
The job offers potential career progression due to the extensive company growth.