You are here
Manager - Financing (Relationship Managers wanted)
- In-house Opportunity for Banking RMs
- Top 3 Industry Leader
About Our Client
Our client is a world-leading company in the logistics industry and globally renowned. In order to further diversify their business and continue their expansion, they are now seeking a high calibre relationship manager in corporate lending to join their in-house finance team as manager.
Your main responsibility will be to develop and maintain close working relationship with a range of financial institutions and to analyse, evaluate and recommend financing deals to senior management. You will review the necessary financing documentation and to prepare reports for internal use. The role will also be in charge of reviewing the company's loan portfolio, financing strategies and to develop the overview of financing requirements. You will ensure a smooth loan and securitization administration and to prepare loan application reports. The role will also be a key person to prepare management reports on portfolio performances to investors and contribute in ad-hoc financing and investor relations projects.
The Successful Applicant
The role requires a thorough understanding of different financing products. You will keep abreast on market updates in terms of financing products, structure and pricing; and negotiate terms with financial institutions. Other important qualities
- Degree holder in business, finance, management or other related discipline
- CFA/CPA qualification preferred
- Relationship Manager from Corporate Banking preferred
- Detail-oriented, strong organisational skills and time management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation
- Capable of coordinating senior level activities
- Able to multitask, work independently and under pressure
- 5 years or more of work experience in corporate lending of financial institutions
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Team player with great interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
A very attractive package will be offered to the right candidate with ample growth opportunities. The role also offers close interaction with senior management.