You are here
Manager - Development and Property Sales
- A newly created position
- Focus on Hong Kong market
About Our Client
Our client is a local Hong Kong developer that is looking to expand their businesses into a myriad of sectors.
- Conduct market research and analysis to define market positioning e.g. flat mix, design themes, position tiers of Hong Kong projects, etc.
- Monitor the market trend, recommend the target prices and formulate sales forecast of the Hong Kong projects
- Direct and manage the team in conducting market research and building financial modeling and analysis to identify, evaluate and recommend business opportunities in property divestitures, development and re-development.
- Monitor project budget, cash flows and profitability; report any deviations & irregularity identified and implement risk management solutions and remedial actions where advisable
- Liaise with external potential partners on potential joint venture projects; coordinate with the designated departments in formulating and implementing sales & marketing plans for the assigned projects.
- Manage strategic research on the local business and alternative development market; interpret government policies, conditions and documents.
- Identify, evaluate and recommend alternative investment opportunities within real estate, infrastructure and other property related segment
- Manage market intelligence activities to develop in-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Draft business development directions, policies and procedures to guide the company in investment decisions.
- Coach, mentor and develop direct reports to ensure they have the competency to perform in their roles
- Perform any ad hoc responsibilities as assigned by the senior management
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Economics / Finance / Real Estate / Marketing or related disciplines
- CFA/ HKIS / RICS
- Minimum 10 years' experience in investment analysis / site valuation in investment banking / property development sector, with experience in managing sales and marketing plans for both residential and commercial projects
- Good command in written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
What's on Offer
This is a stable developer with good benefits and five day work. Welcome candidates straight from a consultancy background.