You are here
Manager, CRM (Team Lead)
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established and sizeable hospitality conglomerate
As the team lead, the incumbent will be tasked to plan and implement the corporation's CRM strategies. This role will require strong project management skills as the incumbent will oversee various 1-to-1 marketing programs from inception to completion.
Strategic and analytical mindset will also play a heavy role as the CRM Manager will be required to identify new business needs and areas for further growth and opportunities.
This is a senior position with a lot of possibilities in terms of personal growth and creativity
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 7 years of CRM experience from a sizeable company
- Experience in insurance, Airline, Credit Card, Banking, Telecommunications is considered an advantage
- Strong knowledge in the development and management of CRM programs
- Strong analytical abilities in terms of customer segmentation and database marketing
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Cantonese
What's on Offer
An opportunity to express creativity, working for a sizeable organization with good work culture and benefits