You are here
This position is now filled
Manager, Corporate Communication & Investor Relations
- Global position
- Large public-listed company
About Our Client
Our client is large public-listed company. Due to rapid expansion, they are looking for a manager to join their Corporate communications and Investor Relations team.
- Reporting into the Head of Corporate Communication & Investor Relations, you support the team in developing and implementing corporate communications and investor relations strategies and policies on a global basis.
- Assist with preparing materials for financial communications plans, such as results announcements and business transactions
- Coordinate with internal business units and other corporate functions as well as external agencies to carry out corporate communications and media plans
- Manage other activities that support the company's corporate positioning and strategies
- Organize and manage Investor Relations and press events
- Maintain accuracy and relevancy of corporate, Investor Relations and press materials
- Handle inquiries and media reports
The Successful Applicant
- University degree with minimum 8 years experience in corporate communications, investor relations, Public Relations or journalism.
- Prior exposure in listed companies and/or Multinationals is a must; extensive knowledge of different types of media is a plus
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese
- Detailed oriented and able to work under pressure
What's on Offer
The role offers global exposure, some travels across the region and in the US, as well as an attractive package.