You are here
Manager -Asset Liability Management
- Leading Chinese bank in HK
- Leadership role
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading banking corporations with strong presence in Hong Kong and China. Our client is looking for high caliber Finance candidate to join them to lead the Asset and Liability Management Function for Hong Kong Branch.
- Reviewing the bank's balance sheet management and funding strategies
- Assist to formulate ALCO framework and provide constructive and practical advice / input to all new Liquidity Risk / Interest Rate Risk Management Policy
- Performing capital management and ICAAP related processes
- Preparing regular MIS reports for ALCO, Risk Committee and other Senior Management Committees
- Preparing Committees' meeting minutes and regular ALM related analytical reports to Parent Bank
- Assist in overseeing the bank's interest rate and liquidity risk, as well as establishing respective risk management policies, procedures and system maintenances
- Monitoring of compliance with the established control measures and conducting respective stress tests
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Finance or Accounting and CPA, FRM or CFA
- Minimum 8 years experience in banking, finance or audit, preferably in ALM, Capital and liquidity management
- Good computer skills, proficient in MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint would be an advantage
- Knowledge of accounting principles, the bank's accounting policies and procedures and requirements from regulators
- Good understanding of LM-2 and Basel requirements, good computer skills and knowledge of ALM system will be an advantage
- Detail-minded, good communication and problem solving skills, and willing to work under pressure.
What's on Offer
Excellent and competitive package will be offered.