You are here
Management Accountant - Korean Speaker!
Central and Western District
- 5 Days Work
- Fluent Korean Speakers
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable multinational conglomerate and they are currently seeking for a Korean Speaking candidate to join their finance team.
- Responsible for financial planning, monthly forecast and annual budget
- Assist with cost allocation during planning and closing period
- Responsible for month end closing
- Prepare ad hoc management reports
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Accountancy/Finance, or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in FP&A roles
- Fluent spoken Korean is a must!
- Knowledge in SAP is preferred
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Able to work as a team
What's on Offer
- International Working Environment
- Regional Exposure
- Management Level