You are here
Management Accountant/ Assistant Manager (HK listed)
HK$ 25,000 - 35,000 per month
Working Location: Tsim Sha Tsui
About Our Client
Our client is the largest paper product manufacturing listed in Hong Kong. We are seeking an independent candidate to lead our team and grow with us.
- Review and monitor financial statements, balance sheet reconciliations, monthly inter-company reconciliation processes and transactions reporting to ensure timely submission of financial reporting as required by the Group.
- Monitor the finance team on route accounting operations.
- Assist in budget preparation and collect relevant parameter from function heads.
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget and provide variance reports for executive review.
- Perform financial analysis including monthly and year-end KPIs analysis, sales analysis, and cost-benefit analysis.
- Check and support the accounting process and perform internal audit to ensure compliance with statutory and Group requirements.
- Assist in management of finance related projects including project's financial analysis and project financing, finance initiative in the area of trade finance and treasury functions and robust reporting of key controls.
- Assist in implementing new business processes and procedures.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree holder with 5-7 years solid experience in management accounting and budget preparation.
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese. Chinese typing skills is required.
- Result oriented, attention to details, able to work in fast paced environment and meeting tight timeline.
- Excellent analytical skill, reporting skills and strong perceptive skills.
- A good team player with strong interpersonal skills communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, outlook & Oracle EBS
What's on Offer
We are offering the right candidate an attractive salary package with a guaranteed 13 months basic salary, 2-3 month discretionary bonus and stand medical benefits.