You are here
Maintenance Surveyor - Listed Developer
- Listed developer
- Competitive benefit package
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable Hong Kong listed developer with strong presence in grade A commercial and residential development sector, and is now looking for a right talent to join their dynamic team.
- Supervise front line technicians and outside contractors for day-to-day operation, maintenance and repair works for building.
- Coordinate and monitor fit-out and reinstatement works.
- Prepare tender documents for improvement and repair projects of builder's works.
- Conduct feasibility study of building improvement and alteration works for restaurant and retail shops.
- Assist in handling building enquiries, procurement and budget estimation.
- Liaise with other parties and departments for providing technical support for promotion events and activities.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Building Studies, Building Surveying or equivalent.
- At least 4 year's relevant experience in renovation, A&A works, property and facilities operation, maintenance and repair.
- Solid experience in administration and coordination of all elements of fitting out and reinstatement works for general retail shop and restaurant.
- Good presentation, investigation and problem solving skills.
- Mature, self-motivated, target-oriented and able to work independently.
- Possession of strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of PC with MS Office and AutoCAD application.
What's on Offer
Successful candidate will be offered competitive benefit package and job stability.