You are here
This position is now filled
- Newly created position for a strong M&A lawyer to join a conglomerate.
- Exposure to a full range of domestic and overseas legal matters.
About Our Client
Our client is a conglomerate, with established businesses in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and overseas. The group's businesses span across property development, shipping, and financial services.
Our client is a conglomerate, with established businesses in Hong Kong, Mainland China, and overseas. The group's businesses span across property development, shipping, and financial services. As the company continues to expand, this is a newly created position for an M&A lawyer to support the group on a full spectrum of legal aspects. Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be a core member of the corporate legal team, with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Draft, negotiate, and prepare legal documents and structured solutions for M&A projects and investments
- Review and prepare commercial agreements and provide legal advise in support of different internal businesses
- Ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-level lawyer to join an established conglomerate and gain exposure to a full range of in house legal matters. 5 day work week, with stable hours offered to the right candidate. Based in Central, Hong Kong.
The Successful Applicant
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid level corporate lawyer to progress within a well established privately owned conglomerate. You will have key requirements in the following areas:
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with minimum 8+ years of experience in corporate commercial law
- Well-versed with share sale / purchase, M&A and corporate legal matters, in particular with property investment and development areas
- Excellent drafting skills, being able to work autonomously in drafting and reviewing corporate legal documents
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
The ideal candidate will currently be in Hong Kong.
What's on Offer
Newly created position for a strong M&A lawyer to join a conglomerate. Exposure to a full range of domestic and overseas legal matters. Opportunity to work autonomously in a strong legal team with a flat structure.