You are here
- Excellent Career Progression
- Interesting and Diverse Caseload
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier international law firm. They currently seek to recruit a paralegal with litigation experience into their team based in Hong Kong to support the running of a diverse caseload in joining their growing practice.
As a litigation paralegal, you are there to provide assistance during all phases of the litigation process. Job duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct pre-claim investigation, legal research and initial case assessment
- Draft legal documents including pleading, settlement agreement, valuation report etc.
- Provide assistance during a call or meeting and for liaison with external lawyers
- Conduct legal research on the relevant statutes and case law
- Organize exhibits, documents, evidence, briefs and appendices
- Attend hearings/trials
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong academic background including a degree in law or with an equivalent qualification, with at least 2 years of legal work experience gained at either an international or a local law firm. You will have a keen eye for detail with the ability to use your initiative and must be used to drafting, proofreading, and translating legal documents. Paralegals with a litigation background are preferred but all candidates with 2+ years of legal experience will be considered.
The ideal candidate should have an excellent command of English and Mandarin. You must possess strong writing and communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Strong progression opportunities for the right candidate
- Rare and exciting opportunity to join one of the fastest growing businesses