You are here
- In-house litigation focus.
- Multinational group.
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious multinational professional services firm with global operations. They are now seeking a capable lawyer to join their team to support on a full spectrum of contentious legal matters for their internal business units.
Stable opportunity for a litigation lawyer to join a multinational group to support on a full range of contentious matters for the group. You will primarily provide support on the following matters:
- Provide support on regulatory inquiries and investigations in order to meet regulatory and court deadlines
- Oversee document and information collation with practice teams including IT security and other firm functions
- Support on personal data matters, confidentiality and data security issues, and related document review on a firm and global level
- Advise on contentious human capital related issues (e.g. staff grievances / termination / discrimination), and employment contracts research
5 day work week, based in Central. This is an excellent opportunity for a litigation lawyer to support a multinational group on a range of contentious matters on a global scale.
The Successful Applicant
A promising opportunity for a corporate and commercial lawyer to progress with a reputable multinational group. You will have key requirements in the following areas:
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with a minimum 6+ years of experience in litigation with an international law firm or multinational
- Strong knowledge of regulatory and / or general commercial litigation is a must
- Ability to provide support on regulatory inquiries and investigations with the SFC, FRC, HKICPA, SEC, CCB, ICAC etc.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
The ideal candidate will currently be based in Hong Kong.
What's on Offer
Excellent platform for an M&A or commercial lawyer to join a leading multinational professional services group supporting on global operations. Exposure to a full spectrum of contentious matters on a global scale.