You are here
Linux System Engineer
- Technical Oriented
- Small and Supportive Team
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational consultancy, they are now looking for a technical oriented and energetic individual to join their small team as a Linux System Engineer.
- Provide regular administration and maintenance on their IT infrastructure (Servers, network, etc.)
- Assist in system enhancement projects, such as system upgrade, migration, replacement and etc.
- Assist Helpdesk team in resolving escalated technical issues
- Establish and maintain operation manuals and/ or technical guidelines
- Liaise with 3rd parties and global IT teams on projects
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above in Computer Science/ IT/ related disciplines
- With a minimum 2 years working experience in IT infrastructure administration
- Good knowledge in Linux platforms
- Sound knowledge in virtualization (VMware/ Hyper-V), networking devices (Switches, routers and firewall) is highly regarded, but not a must
- Strong communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Energetic, responsible and individual who enjoys working in a fast pace environment
What's on Offer
Great fringe benefit will be offered to the suitable candidate.