You are here
- Excellent Career Progression
- Reputable International Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client, an international law firm, is currently looking for an ambitious legal translator to join their fast paced team in Hong Kong.
- Convert legal documents between English and Chinese
- Interpret legal documents and any other paperwork for solicitors and/or clients
- Assist in drafting documents
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you should be a Bachelor degree holder or above. Tertiary education in Law and/or Translation will be preferred. Our client is looking for someone with 3+ years of experience in legal translation. Candidates with less translation experience but have an excellent portfolio of legal work experience (i.e. internships with sizeable international law firms) will also be considered.
In this position, you will be required to do interpretation alongside translation.
You should have the following qualities:
- Must be able to speak and write Mandarin, Cantonese, and English
- Mandarin native speakers are preferred
- Chinese word processing and computer skills are necessary
- Have good general knowledge
- Have good listening skills
- Have good time management skills
- Be able to work efficiently under pressure
All interested persons are encouraged to apply!
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive salary. This is a great career progression opportunity for any mid-level legal translator!