You are here
- Top opportunity in Fujian
- Good package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading brand in design, manufacture, sales and marketing of rechargeable lithium ion/polymer battery cells and related battery packs and systems.
* Working very closely with business to support the high speed expansion in US, Europe, Japan and China, and handling in-house legal affairs and for group businesses.
* Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial contracts and legal documents with international customers, suppliers and partners for various projects of smart devices, drones, electric vehicles, and energy storage systems.
* Advising Management on all legal matters to avoid and/or minimize downstream exposure to disputes and liabilities under contract, legislation or law by ensuring compliance with all applicable contractual, statutory and other legal requirements.
* Supporting and advising on international investment and M&A transactions.
* Developing and setting in place internal legal processes and guidelines for the division in the operation.
* Supporting different Business Development teams on a wide variety of commercial contracts with tier 1 customers in the field of smart devices and vehicles, and delivering timely, pragmatic, and business-focused legal opinions to internal clients, even in ambiguous situations.
* Handling various dispute resolutions and compliance matters.
* Handling insurance, labour issues and other legal related projects.
The Successful Applicant
985/211 bachelor or above with major in law.
Law practices in high technology industry or TMT will be a plus.
Solid in contract review (loads of 50-100 pages).
In-house litigation or dispute settlement practices are appreciated.
What's on Offer
Good package and working environment