You are here
- 8+ PQE.
- Newly created opportunity.
About Our Client
Our client is a well established and prominent conglomerate, listed in Hong Kong. This is a newly created position for a Legal Counsel to join their growing technology arm.
Our client is a reputed conglomerate listed in Hong Kong. This is a newly created position for a capable lawyer to join their technology arm in supporting the growth and security of the group from a legal perspective. You will be a key member of the Group's legal team, with primary responsibilities in the following areas:
- Provide support to the business of the Group, including e-technology, venture capital investments, internet services, and more
- Provide legal opinions and solutions for M&A projects
- Keep abreast of the latest development in rules and regulations affecting the business and making recommendations on changes to process, policies and guidelines
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise on related commercial agreements
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable corporate and commercial lawyer to support an established group that pioneers in intelligent-building networks and technology. Oversee a full range of legal related work in a trending industry.
The Successful Applicant
This is an excellent opportunity for a mid-to-senior level corporate and commercial lawyer to progress within a growing technology group. You will have key requirements in the following areas:
- Hong Kong qualified lawyer with minimum 8+ years' experience in corporate commercial law with a major Hong Kong listed company
- Strong knowledge of Hong Kong Listing Rules, venture capital investment transactions
- Experience in supporting on e-technology, internet services from a legal perspective
- Strong experience with corporate governance and regulatory compliance requirements
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
What's on Offer
Promising opportunity for a corporate commercial lawyer to join a trending technology industry. You will be a key member of the Legal team.