You are here
- Join a first tier legal team in a prestigious property group.
- Exciting opportunity to participate in legal matters across the Asia region.
About Our Client
Our client is one of Asia's longest established property groups. They are a leading property investment, management and development groups, holding premium properties across the region.
Our client is one of Asia's longest established property groups. They are a leading property investment, management and development groups, holding premium properties across the region. They are now seeking a capable lawyer to join their team in overseeing a full spectrum of legal matters for the Group. You will have primary responsibilities in the following areas:
- advise on the group's property acquisitions, property management, project construction and development, and project finance matters across Asia, with a focus on China
- draft and negotiate on related corporate and commercial agreements (i.e. construction contracts, consultancy agreements, transaction contracts, and more)
- support various business operations of the group
- keep abreast of the latest development in rules and regulations
This is an exciting opportunity for a mid-to-senior lawyer to join a prestigious group in supporting on a full range of legal matters. Those who are admitted as a lawyer in PRC will be highly regarded, although HK qualified lawyers with strong PRC legal knowledge will also be considered. Highly rewarding environment, and package offered to the right candidate.
The Successful Applicant
This is an excellent opportunity for a corporate lawyer to progress within a prestigious property group. You will have key requirements in the following areas:
- PRC qualified lawyer with minimum 8+ years of experience in corporate commercial law with a major international law firm, or reputable listed company. Those who are Hong Kong qualified with strong working knowledge of PRC transactions will also be considered.
- Experience in supporting real estate acquisitions, project construction and/or development across Asia, especially in China
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
The ideal candidate will currently be based in Hong Kong.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a first tier legal team in a prestigious property group, offering an opportunity to participate in a full range of legal matters across the Asia region. Rewarding environment and benefits offered to the right candidate.